LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SUMAN MUKHOPADHYAY (U.D.C.)     25 February 2013

Apar

In    In the ANNUAL PERFORMANCE APPRAISAL REPORT OF 2010-11 my Reporting Officer graded me by 7.43 but the Reviewing Officer graded me as '0" in overall grading. The Reviewing Officer put some adverse remarks at the conclusion, which ought to have been communicated in any official form to the Officer Reported upon. But  the said adverse remarks entered by the Reviewing Officer is now being communicated after elapse of couple of months, particularly when the incumbent appear to have been disqualified from MACP benefits on the said ground by the Screening Committee which was held on 04.12.2012. What will be the legal aid for this situation?

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     02 March 2013

you might have signed the APAR confirming having receivbed the copy and could have represented within 15 days.  If yo9u have not represented you have no case against his report

SUMAN MUKHOPADHYAY (U.D.C.)     05 March 2013

The APAR of the concerned period ought to have been communicated to me. So, there is no question of sign to receive the same.It is unfortunate that the said adverse remarks entered by the Reviewing Officer is now being communicated after elapse of couple of months, particularly when the incumbent appear to have been disqualified from MACP benefits on the said ground. What is the legal proceedings ?

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 March 2013

If APAR has not been signed by you then it is a violation of instructions.  In case the APAR is advserse and communicated now at leatst now you have to represent (within 15 days)  otherwise the remarks get confirmed permanently and you need not expect any promotion/ACP//deputation etc atleat for 5 years.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 March 2013

you are wasting time blogging here.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 March 2013

repeated at https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=74679&offset=0#.UTkmSTd17fM

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register