LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya (Student)     02 November 2012

Any international travel grants for students

I am Surya, studying Electronics & Communication Engineering at JNTU - Hyderabad ( at an affiliated college). Very recently I have been selected for research internship (3 months) at Max Planck Institute - Germany (Berlin) which will during summer of 2013 (May - August).

The professor is providing stipend for living expenses but not to travel. As, I don't come from a financially sound family, I just can't afford travel allowances which turns around Rs 80,000 (including visa, health insurance).

I was wondering if anyone of the respected lawyers/ other citizens could tell me about any "schemes/ grants" under Government of India that provide its students travel funding..

I need it ASAP

Many thanks

Learning

5 Replies

Daniel Jorden   05 November 2016

I accommodate with a degree in International Studies with a most important awareness in atmosphere and need help with assignment Development and a resulting attentiveness in Africa.

Wondefull and very helpfull post.

Its really nice

Brett Smith   02 March 2018

Academic Essay Writers UK is an essay writing provider that's greater determined to assist college students rather than the profitability. They own credentials to be the very pleasant platform for purchasing all your educational problems addressed, and the excellent element is they do not require you to interrupt the bank in obtaining their services.

Faizal Khan   07 March 2018

The most famous one perhaps is the DST Travel Grant offered by the Department of Science and Technology. There are also some educational organizations like the CSIR that offer such grants. 

Life is Easy when you Create Affirmations with Less Effort 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register