Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashok   06 December 2019

Anubava pathiyam doubt

Hi,

My Grandfathers property is divided for my father and my father's brother. Its old building, they splitted the building into half each, so staircase is placed in one corner, my father get staircase with building area. In legal document they mentioned that my fathers brother can use(anubava pathiyam) that staircase. Now he(my fathers brother) sold out that place to another person. On this case we want to allow new person to use the staircase or not. We did't sign any document once my fathers brother legal document that sold to new person.

Learning

2 Replies

Sb Karma   06 December 2019

Originally posted by : Ashok
Hi,

My Grandfathers property is divided for my father and my father's brother. Its old building, they splitted the building into half each, so staircase is placed in one corner, my father get staircase with building area. In legal document they mentioned that my fathers brother can use(anubava pathiyam) that staircase. Now he(my fathers brother) sold out that place to another person. On this case we want to allow new person to use the staircase or not. We did't sign any document once my fathers brother legal document that sold to new person.

It's general fact you have to allowed them,or may be depend on your deed details.

For this please show the facts of deed to local lawyer,he will explain you in details after seeing facts.

Adv Vinay Mathur + 8447131770 (Advocate)     06 December 2019

you will have to allow the use of staircase to new neighbour as per law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register