LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     02 April 2009

Answers by experts

i have observed many of our experts are having the habit of just endorsing answers of others by replying like these

1) I agree with so and so

2) so and so has give right answer

3) I agree with the answer given by so and so

etc., is it necessary to give such a type of answers instead of giving real solution?

i am very sorry to say that few are top members

Learning

3 Replies

K.C.Suresh (Advocate)     03 April 2009

Dear Jithendra

Endorsing right answers by experts will defenetly make the answer more reliable. So any number of endorsement from top or medium experts will substantiate the fact that what so and so opined is correct. So In my view that expression is not bad or irregular. Other wise who will say your answer is correct. One must know the fact that what he said was right. How ever I will apreciate yor apprehension. Thanks

Ashey   03 April 2009

Yes its very much needed ..... when members like me get appreciation / correction from the TOP members we feel honoured / stand corrected 

ritu bhadana (advocate)     03 April 2009

i agree with ashey...........though i am writing it again the way you are criticising it but it is the way it is..........once an expert has given the solution then why to repeat that again and again .one 's answer passes the test of clarity on such support by the other members

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register