Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

meherjee   17 December 2015

Answer sheets of exam papers

Hi,

I am a student of LLB from Osmania University, like so many of the members I am also perplexed at the way of evaluation of answer sheets. For recounting,revaluation they are charging 300 per paper and for copy of answer sheets they are charging 1000/. Recently I cam across article in Newpaper in which Mr Madabushi Sridhar, Chief Information Commissioner of India saying that they are going to advise all the universities to supply the the copies of the answer sheets to students at Rs2/ per each sheet. Is this being affected? one fails to understand why they should charge 1000 for photocopy of the answer sheets. This is exploiting students as well as ensuring that because of the steep price they have to pay for the answer sheets, students will not ask for duplicate copies of the answer sheets and thereby their inefficiencies are not brought to light. All the universities in India are practicing this to cover their flaws.

suggest that all people raise this issue so that student community benefits

Meherjee

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 August 2016

You can get such papers through Right to Information Act. Follow its rules and apply through this act. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register