Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

innovative (professional)     31 January 2014

Annexure for minor passport

Hi

I am married since August 2012 and was residing with my husband's family for around 6 months and went to my home during my pregnancy sickness during my first trimester. since then I am living separate. I resigned my job that time as I already had an offer from abroad. My in laws were very much after money and used to torture verbally to bring money from my family which i did not reveal to my family. Because I thought My husband is very supportive (mine was a love marriage). Just when I was about to leave for abroad my husband and his family made a big drama of not being well and were telling that he will not be able to work any more and that my family had to give some monetory help to their family. That moment I decided to join the job abroad so that I need not become a burden to both my and my husband's family. After I left abroad my husband's health became alright immediately and started to resume his job also normally but still was lying to me that he wasnt going to office and was very sick. In fact he told that he was admitted in hospital (whereas he was not) and was demanding me to send money. At a point when I found that he was lying to me I stopped sending money to him. He started threatening me first that he will kill himself, then he started abusing me and my child (still unborn) very badly making my pregnancy period even more stressful. I stopped attending his calls for my peace of mind. Till now my husband has not spent a single penny for my child since conception. His family has also sold a few of my jewellery that my family gave me after my marriage for clearing some debts. Now that I have delivered a child and living abroad I need to apply for passport for my child. My husband calls me only when there is need for money (example beginning of month or when creditcard payment is due etc). So I never pick up his call and I dont want to do in future as well. Before I apply for a legal separation I need to apply for passport for my child. I know very well that he will not agree to sign for NOC. Because he is of the viewpoint that I was earning and giving the whole of my salary when I was in India, and only after coming abroad he is not having a control over me and my money. My question is - Can I apply for a minor passport with ANNEXURES C & G in this case where only one parent signature is needed? My child is born abroad (I do not want to mention country). Will I be approved for my child's passport or will there be anything else required? I want to give my child atleast a good life and good future after having suffered so much.

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     31 January 2014

In your case you can for passport with annexure C affidavit duly notarised by a notary, in my opinion, this should solve your problem for obtaining passport to your infant child.  In case of anexure G, you may have to visit the court for swearing the affidavit before a judicial magistrate, which will be very tedious and expensive especially in the hands of middlemen/touts, so better go for annexure C itself.

S K KARNjhc (Legal Adviser)     31 January 2014

You have perfect opinion by Kalaiselvan sir

innovative (professional)     01 February 2014

Thanks for that reply, but will i be granted a passport without any further issues?

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     17 February 2014

Sorry to hear that happened. You got appropriate reply.now points to be decided about your child's passport and that is over.issues that will crop up afterwards  to be solved in proper time.in any case never loose faith and  bravity God BLS prof sc pratihar 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register