LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Anna Hazare and election results

Elections to the five states were due . Anna Hazare and his foot soldiers found the time ripe and bashed on regardless with Jan LOKPAL Bill. What will happen to Jan Lokpal Bill , i am not too sure but it did influence the outcome of the five state elections. The least corrupt of all, the communists got routed out with black money in publicly displayed. DMK was routed out in TN to another corrupt to the core politician who sometimes back was renowned for holding the Guninees Book of World Records for maximum number of footwares with no tax returns.

It was Lalu in Bjhar, Karura in TN and then Maya in UP. Are we inching closer to Bharatiya JANATA cONGRESS with RSS taking the actual control of the country . Was Anna the paid change agent for the manuwadi manhoos?

Learning

2 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     16 May 2011

Nothing will happen, even lok pall bill wont affect to anybody.  We Indians hve got very short memory.  Moreover We are middle class people always will be in work and rich people they dont bother and so on poor class people.  So in our daily work we will forget everything.

(Guest)

Let's do our bit, get out of our living rooms and take part in anti-corruption movement. I have done my bit and I cannot control others.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register