Ancestral property registration transfer on my fathers name

Dear Sir/Madam,

My ancestral property is at Madhya Pradesh and we reside at Mumbai. The property was on the name of our great grand parents, which will be transfered in the name of my father, Uncle and Aunty. All are senior citizen and have together decided to sell the property and equally take the sharing on sale.

My father is the eldest of them and senior cirtizen haveto be present in the front of Registrar /Asst district Magistrate .To transfer on his name and also sign power of Attoreny to sale his part along with his brither ans sister..

Unfortuately my father is not is position to travel such long distance from mumbai to Madhya Pradesh all the way.

He is suffering from NPH-Normal Pressure Hydrolaceps and Asthama. Both have made him unable to stand or walk . he is running 85 yrs.

Please do let me know is it possible to have power of Attorney registered in mumbai and valid at Madhya Pradesh if done in court i front of Mumbai magistrate.


is online registration possible from mumbai for madhay pradesh property.

Please guide and help





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu