Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balram   07 June 2018

Ancestral property

Dear Sir

Please let me know,according to below mention details,if the proerty in my fathers hand is ansectral property.

1) My Great Great Grandfather

2) My Great Greatfather

3) My Grandfather and 2 borthers of my grandfather devide the property.

4) My father & 2 brothers.

SO please let me know the property in the hands of my Grandfather is ansectral proerty of not?

Waiting for positive reply

thnakns

Learning

5 Replies

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     07 June 2018

in the hands of your grandfather, ancestral

in the hands of your father, ancestral.

Balram   07 June 2018

Sir Thanks for your positive reply.

But sir i read somewhere that the ancestral property should not be partition upto previous four generation.

So,in my case  the property had been partioned by my Granadfather & his 2 brothers.That"s why i am confused.

Thanks

Adv. Aditya (Litigator GROSON ADVISORS)     07 June 2018

after your great grandfather, the property devolved upon your grandfather and his brothers. subsequently a partition between your grandfather and his brothers will entitle them their specific share in the property. 

what your grandfather received at this time, is separate property in contrast to his brothers and brother's heirs. 

but in contrast to your father, the share received by your grandfather will still be ancestral even though a partition has taken place. 

Balram   08 June 2018

Dear Sir

Thanks For your response.

Further i just want to know if my grandfather can do the will of Ancestral property as mention above in the favour of his sons only.Becuase my grandfather has 3 daughters also.

Thanks 

Balram   28 June 2018

Originally posted by : Balram
Dear Sir

Thanks For your response.

Further i just want to know if my grandfather can do the will of Ancestral property as mention above in the favour of his sons only.Becuase my grandfather has 3 daughters also.

Thanks 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register