Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nataraj (employee)     18 November 2013

Ancestor land partition

respected sirs,

My grand father had 3 sons. My father is elder. My grand father had 2 acres of land which is now  2 younger sons are doing agriculture. My fathers part is also acquired by my fathers brothers.

All 2 acres land is in grand fathers name and grand father died in 1996.

My question is.

1.How can we get in to position of our part of land.

2. If we ask our share they are telling till the partition we will not give the land for agriculture.

3. What is the legal procedure  to get the position on the land before partition.

4. If we ask for the partition they asking more share.

Waiting for the help

nataraj

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     18 November 2013

You can get the share you are legally entitled to by filing a suit for partition. If the other brothers of your father are not allowing you to enter in the land then, you can claim injunction against them for restraining them from doing so.

Francis (Process Associate)     19 November 2013

Respected Lawyers,

Same Case hre ,

My Grand father sold the ancestral property in the year (2004-2005) which we came to know now. without the concent of my father (Because My father was dead 20 years ago(1989)). and there was no share given to my mother too, My Grand Father and thier brothers includingly sold the property in the year 2004-2005. And Again it's sold in 2010-2011 to another party.

Please suggest me , How can I proceed legally and How much time it will take to take my Father's (or) Mother's Share in it

Mob:+917829813595

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register