Amount recovery and claim in property


There was an agreement (unregistered) between father and son and according to same father was supposed to pay an amount to his son for which he issued advance cheques.  It is more than six months since the said cheques bounced. No notice was given by the son to his father when the cheques bounced.

As per agreement clause, if said agreement was not honored by father, the son shall be at liberty to take legal recourse against father, father’s new wife and their children and also make claim in properties purchased by father in the name of his new wife, from the funds of sale of jewelry of son’s deceased mother and father’s first wife.

Please advice what options are there for the son at this stage and are there any possibilities of getting justice in the case without borrowing and spending heavy amounts?

Son is passing through severe financial crisis.

Lawyer in

yes. You can file a suit for recovery of money.


What about the claim in property and Stamp fees for filing case?

Arranging heavy Stamp amount is impossible? Any advice?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu