Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

windowsxp   18 June 2017

All indian laws with sections in pdf format

Dear friends,

i'm first year student of law, can anyone provide me the website where i can download complete indian law pdf's with all sections with explanation.

i tried to check indian gazette website but didnt find if anyone have the links kindly provide me the same.

Regards,

Srini

Learning

3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     18 June 2017

search google for each Law.  

Vaibhav Sabharwal   19 June 2017

There is no one site where all the acts (updated as to date) along with rules are available.

A few sites like AdvocateKhoj and Vakil No.1 do have a large collection of bare acts but they are not updated.

I would suggest you to visit the relevant ministry or department website for all latest acts/rules/circulars/notifications/clarifications.

For Instance, e-book of Companies Acts and Rules is available on Ministry of Corporate Affairs webstite.

Income Tax Act along with rules is available on Income Tax Department website whereas you can find SEBI regulations on SEBI's official website.

A few updated acts are available on Income Tax Department website but you won't find all relevant rules/circulars/notifications/clarifications there. Link- https://www.incometaxindia.gov.in/pages/acts/income-tax-act.aspx

Ramesh   28 June 2017

Originally posted by : windowsxp
Dear friends,

i'm first year student of law, can anyone provide me the website where i can download complete indian law pdf's with all sections with explanation.

i tried to check indian gazette website but didnt find if anyone have the links kindly provide me the same.

Regards,

Srini

see my dear friend if you have bunch of sections and provisions you may loose intrest to read all those,my small advice to search each section or act when you needfull it is best to remember when it is required.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register