LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R san   20 November 2019

Alimony deposit in court

Dear sir I am willing to get divorce thru mutual convent but my wife side is not supporting in the matter.. I belong to medium class.. don't have much source although borrowing form freind ans relatives I arranged to close matter.. my question is is it possible that my alimony amount I deposit in court and after recieving. Decree will allow to release alimony amount from court.. because I'm feared if I pay alimony amount prior to proceeding than my decree will not be signed thru counter party.. pls advice me

Learning

3 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     21 November 2019

yes sure don pay the alimnoy directly,just see if your wife is ready to sing for mutual divorce against any lum sum amount then deposit the same in the court and your wife can release the same once the court passes order.You need to settle the terms with your wife first as you say she is not suppourting the mutsl divorce so fix that first.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     21 November 2019

dnt pay any amount outside court, if she backout then your sum will not be recovered

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 November 2019

Pay the agreed amount in the Court and get it endorsed in proceeding.

What is the opinion and advise of your lawyer? Why do you have doubt on his/her (your lawyer's) ability and seeking obligation of experts on this platform, except the fact it is available FREE OF COST.

However, if you feel strong for a second opinion it is advisable to consult another local prudent lawyer for proper appreciation of facts/documents, guidance and proceeding.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register