Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     09 June 2009

Aikawa free computer education

Dear friends,

There are widespread fraud and cheating cases in the name of free computer education by Aikawa International Education. I have filed several writ petitions for quashing of FIRs  in Allahabad High Court, in which counter affidavits have been called from respondents and  arrest of employees of the Barielly office of  the Aikawa have been stayed on the ground that "main accused appear to be one Mahayogi Pilot Baba and Yogmata Keioki Aikawa. The other accused apparently are employees." 

I have also filed writ petition on behalf of franchise holders/ center managers of Aikawa International Education and   today, similar order has been passed in this writ petition also and arrest of center managers have been stayed.

In recent past there were some queries at this forum regarding aforesaid episode.  This thread  is posted for information to all concerned  and with a request  that if any one has some information about proceedings in other High Courts regarding aforesaid episode, he may please provide the same to me so that effort could be made for uniform decisions and if necessary, a petition before the apex court may be filed for consolidation and transfer of all cases before apex court.

If you think proper, kindly send PM or contact on mob no 9839527421

Thanks in advance!

Dr.V.N.Tripathi, Advocate ,Allahabad High Court

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register