Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh Bhardwaj (Manager)     24 June 2014

Agriculture property transfer

Please suggest me for partition of below:-

My grand father has three sons and three daughters.  He bought a agriculture property  in Rajasthan ( Not Anciently)  

Out of three sons of my grandfather,  one of the son was unmarried and has no adopted son etc.. Rest my Father and one uncle are married. 

My grand father made  will of that land into name of my uncle who was unmarried. 

This will was registered but land was not transferred in my uncle's Name. As he has no son/ daughter ( thru adoption). Now  after death of my uncle who are legal Heir of that property.

Does property has legal rights of sisters of my father or property can be divided into my father + another uncle  

Plz suggest 

Does  

So as per will of my grand father 

My grand father has three sons and three daughters.  

Learning

3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 June 2014

If he died unmarried then his sisters brothers will inherit the property of your uncle.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     24 June 2014

Is your grandmother still alive? If she is alive then, she alone will inherit the whole property. If she is not alive then, the brothers and sisters of your uncle shall take 1/5 th share each. You cannot exclude the sisters from inheritance.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     24 June 2014

if your grandmother is alive then she is the only legal heir of your deceased uncle , if she is no more then the whole property will divide into 5 equal parts and distributed among your father his brother and his three sisters i.e 1/5 share to each of them .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register