LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Milind (Team Lead)     29 May 2012

Agriculture land aquisition

Can the compensation can be fixed without the consent from the land owner for agriculture and by governament. If 70% of the other agriculture land owners agree for the amount granted, will the same amount be granted to the remaining team who did not consent for it?

I received a message collector approved 3 times extra value from registration value for the people who signed on consent. They are forcing and conveyed a message if we did not sign on the consent then we just get the registration value of the land and not the amount granted for the others.

Can this deviation happen paying different amounts to different land owners just because of consent?

My land is adjacent to the main road. Market value of the land is very high. Government is trapping the formers at interior location and getting consent for the compensation. The amount they are planning to give this interior area is too less for the market value at the main road. Government is planning to acquire 4 acres of land for unnecessary road formation which will go across my land and i will lose two acres nearly. I am the one effected majorly loosing most of the valuble land. Others having small bits, but they are showing as 70% agreed being number of them.

Please suggest

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register