Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

AMIT PATEL   30 October 2019

Agricultural land purchased in my name by my father

Hello experts.

My father bought agricultural land in my name in 1975, my father died in the year 1984. I am total 4 brothers. In the year 2002, my brothers together suited a case on a lower court, regarding property right on the land which was purchased by my father in my name, and the lost the case on the lower court.

in 2008 ADJ court reverted the decision on my brother's favour. and given decision that all 4 have equal rights on the sail land.

Now the case is in High court pending as I have appealed against ADJ's decision.

Kindly advice.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 October 2019

As the family must have been undivided, and as your brothers established the fact that your father purchased the land in your name with proceeds of that ancestral property, courts might have given a valid judgment.  You can not change or amend your lower court proceedings, and it is left to HC to decide on issues of facts and law which was pleaded in lower courts.  Your advocate can study the judgment to find out those issues that were ignored if any by lower courts.  It is not possible for any member to give opinion/advice/guidance without studying the judgments of the lower courts.

P. Venu (Advocate)     02 November 2019

No meaningful suggestion is possible unless the facts are ascertained and judgments perused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register