Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla   03 November 2019

Agreement to Sell Matter

Respected sir,
I have purchase the property in Delhi the name of Mother and Make an Notarized Agreement to sell on 15.08.2019 with party and give an advance amount of Cheque Dated 15.08.2019 in favour of her name.
But there is few day left for the expiry of cheque because the cheque has 3 Month Validity they have not deposit the Cheque in her account.
I have mentioned the cheque number in Agreement to sell and signed by both the parties.
I did not received the photocopy of the cheque after giving the cheque to the party.
But I click photo of the cheque.

I also called to the party about not deposit the cheque into her account her husband said I was busy in marriage I deposit later.
But still they did not deposit the cheque but the expiry of the cheque will be 14.11.2019.
So,Please help Can I give reminder letter to the party by Post because I have not any proof of cheque was given to him but only Agreement to sell signed by her with mention cheque number.
And What is the legal process to file case against him because in Agreement to sell it was mentioned that if they failed she give double amount if fail to do so.
But Last date of possession given by him was 10.03.2020 according to Agreement to sell.

Learning

1 Replies

Sb Karma   06 November 2019

Originally posted by : Rohit Shukla
Respected sir,I have purchase the property in Delhi the name of Mother and Make an Notarized Agreement to sell on 15.08.2019 with party and give an advance amount of Cheque Dated 15.08.2019 in favour of her name.But there is few day left for the expiry of cheque because the cheque has 3 Month Validity they have not deposit the Cheque in her account.I have mentioned the cheque number in Agreement to sell and signed by both the parties.I did not received the photocopy of the cheque after giving the cheque to the party.But I click photo of the cheque.I also called to the party about not deposit the cheque into her account her husband said I was busy in marriage I deposit later.But still they did not deposit the cheque but the expiry of the cheque will be 14.11.2019.So,Please help Can I give reminder letter to the party by Post because I have not any proof of cheque was given to him but only Agreement to sell signed by her with mention cheque number.And What is the legal process to file case against him because in Agreement to sell it was mentioned that if they failed she give double amount if fail to do so.But Last date of possession given by him was 10.03.2020 according to Agreement to sell.

Yes send him reminder letter via registered post(speed post) with praying to drop the cheque.It will help to established your point in future.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register