Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram   27 September 2019

Agreement of sale cum gpa

Respected Lawyers,

Unfortunetely, My Big father did a Agreement of Sale Cum GPA (Registered) for 100 Sq.yards out of 300 sq.yards on the name my father's name in the year 2012. Now we have taken the EC report which reflected the Main Link document of my Big father's one. Can any please suggest how to approach and get our land back of 100 Sq.yards.

Basically, we are not aware of legal terms what my Big father was trying to do that time or playing with us by taking the money. Very struggle from very long time and their sons enjoying the property and we are on the road now.

On this land, his sons constructed houses too when we approached his home and fighting for the same.

I would be really appreciate if any help me in this master.

Please reach me on NineZeroOneFourZeroFourZero Zero Seven Nine.

Thanks,

Ram.

Learning

4 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     27 September 2019

Ji, out of 300 square yards 100 square yards given GPA cum sale agreement. then what about other 200 square yards? how many legal heirs and who is the  owner of property? your query is not clear.

RadhaKrishna Murthy K   28 September 2019

Hi Ram, Thanks for approaching to the Lawyers forum, my suggestion for your question, please mention that, where from you? City / Town or other. General information for a Sale n Purchase of Land / Property. 1) Link Document at least one or two. 2) EC (Encumbrance Certificate) for 30 years. 3) Sale Deed / Patta / Title Deed of the Landlord who is going to sell the Property. 4) Agreement of Sale cum GPA or Agreement of Sale or GPA. 5) Registration of the Documents at Sub-Registrar Office of the respective Zone. 6) Possession of the Property / Land. 7) Mutation in Gram Panchayat or Municipal Records. As per your information that your Eleder (Big) Father had given an Agreement of Sale cum GPA to your father's name for 100 Sq Yards, out of 300 Square Yards in 2012. It means your father has a right to sell the 100 Sq yards to any competitive person. I think your father not did it. Another mistake identified that, possession of the 100 sq yards. First your father has to register the Agreement of Ssle cum GPA at Sub-Registrar office by paying Stamp duty. Next take Possession of the property and Register the Sale Deed at sub-registrar office. Please goto Civil Courts of your City / Town / District, Bar Council of the respective Civil Courts will get number of Lawyer's. Tell them about your case, they may suggest the right way. Show the papers you have. Best Regards

RadhaKrishna Murthy K   28 September 2019

Hi Ram, Thanks for approaching to the Lawyers forum, my suggestion for your question, please mention that, where from you? City / Town or other. General information for a Sale n Purchase of Land / Property. 1) Link Document at least one or two. 2) EC (Encumbrance Certificate) for 30 years. 3) Sale Deed / Patta / Title Deed of the Landlord who is going to sell the Property. 4) Agreement of Sale cum GPA or Agreement of Sale or GPA. 5) Registration of the Documents at Sub-Registrar Office of the respective Zone. 6) Possession of the Property / Land. 7) Mutation in Gram Panchayat or Municipal Records. As per your information that your Eleder (Big) Father had given an Agreement of Sale cum GPA to your father's name for 100 Sq Yards, out of 300 Square Yards in 2012. It means your father has a right to sell the 100 Sq yards to any competitive person. I think your father not did it. Another mistake identified that, possession of the 100 sq yards. First your father has to register the Agreement of Ssle cum GPA at Sub-Registrar office by paying Stamp duty. Next take Possession of the property and Register the Sale Deed at sub-registrar office. Please goto Civil Courts of your City / Town / District, Bar Council of the respective Civil Courts will get number of Lawyer's. Tell them about your case, they may suggest the right way. Show the papers you have. Best Regards

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     28 September 2019

Appreciate the limitations of the members in responding to your forum queries.  In case of immediate and important remedies, the study of documents is most essential, and always trust a sincere advocate and lep into immediate action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register