LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manickam K. (CEO)     15 June 2010

Agent Service Agreement with Landowner for Joint Venture

I would like to get help from the experts here regarding a Agent Service Agreement that i had entered with a Landowner for Joint Development of his property with a Builder.

I had entered an agreement with the land owner stating that i as an broker is going to facilitating in joint development with a builders named so & so..... Once the deal materialises he has to pay me a part sum at the time of signing the JV agreement & the rest at the time of bhoomi pooja..... he has only paid me the first installment by way of DD and now that the bhoomi pooja is over and the construction has started.... he is refusing to pay me that balance amount....  what should i do....????

But at the time of signing the Agent Service Agreement the land was not in his name.... it was in his fathers name and he promised to take a settlement from his father once the legal is cleared..... this also i have mentioned in the service agreement..... and as promised he has taken a settlement from his father within 15 days from signing the service agreement.....

his wife is a witness in that document..... what can i now do to claim the balance amount...???? i appreciate your kind help in this regard...

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register