LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ever (Not known)     15 November 2014

After pass aways - things to do

My family has been hit with disaster, my father has passed away which is very shocking and can't believe he left us forever.

My father is running small business firm and he is sole proprietor.. I am the second son and another my two siblings tied with their profession.  So now i need take care his business and everything. 

Not sure where to start, first thing which i am aware to do, is applying for death certificate. . How copies i need to request?

Until i digest his lack of presence for few moths, Can i continue his business on this name as usual?

Currently our business payment like stock purchases etc, mostly will be done in online. I am aware this business bank login account details, is it  ok, if i login to the business banks login account and do the transactions as usual? Should i need to inform the bank first, before login?  Even same question to his saving account access?

How to transfer his firm proprietorship to my name?

How about the income tax, VAT, excise, sale tax  stuff?

Appreciate if anybody can answer my above questions and also list me things to do?

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 November 2014

Dear, Please call and discuss the same. Adv kapil chandna, 9899011450

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 November 2014

This involves lot of technical issues including name transfers involving succession certificates etc with regard to movable properties. It would be proper to find a good consultant in the local and take his advise or take his help to solve all the queries you have posted.  do not fall prey to fleecers.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register