LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s.amar (purchase officer)     21 January 2013

After application of marrige the girl is taken by her family

i am 29year old Hindu(well educated and well earned) and i am in love with a christian girl (age 26)since last 7 years she belongs to Andaman Nicobar and come to chattisgarh for her studies (mbbs).after 1 year of relation i informed my parents about her and my wish to marry her they where happy and accepted her and do not have any religion problem as we both decided not to change our religion. after that she become a part of my family and we supported her in every aspect. even in one month holiday of Diwali when her hostel is empty she use to stay in my home (fourscore that time i stay at uncles home).her parents never come to chattisgarh in all these years at least to see her. after finishing her studies i talked to her parents about the marriage than they said first let her come home than we decide. but now when she reached home her parents kept her home arrest and broke all contact with me. the only hope i got is when she come back for her registration of mbbs and her father don't want me to know when she is coming back and also arranged some person coming with her to protect (as she told me in her last communication) what step i should take to get her back as after these years with her we both can not live separable life just because her parents have religion problem.
she completed her studies and i supported her in all these years even for the language problem she faced in early years. i also planed her future and set her carrier options as i also belongs to the same field (i am not a doctor) for long time. i discussed with her parents they are not ready.even i said i will come to their home with my family and do the needful. i also offer them to come to my home and see my family my economic condition and also my social life to decide but they say only one thin we dont want a hind to marry her. even they say she will never marry ever and stay in panchayat and serve others.
please note we already applied in court for register marrige on 16 nov 2012 after that we got date on 21/dec/1012 but due to the strike of clearks marrige can not take place and they give us date 28/01/2013 but now she in in home arrest
at the time of application we both given written statmen at the police station that we are going to marry with our will
please guide me

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     21 January 2013

1. Ideal would be to charter a flight to A & N and straight away dash to her home and ask her is she with you for 28/01. If she says yes, charter her along with her family back for the D - day. If no then return back and re-start fresh search for one who can be with you in thick and thin.

2. Simply applying for marriage cannot give any relief in presented facts. A major age lady has to say YES..

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     22 January 2013

If you are sure that she is going to co operate in some legal proceedings and if she is eligble to marry then you may proceed under Sec 97 crpc or file a habeaus corpus....

Regards

Chetan(dot)7679(at)gmail(dot)com

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 July 2013

you follow the adise of Mr Tajonsindia.

either you come back wioth her or you languish in Andaman Jail

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register