Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deep (deep)     22 August 2015

Advocate of opposite party told lie

Respected experts, please consider my situation and kindly answer

I don't have advocate and go for cases myself i dont hv money to pay to advocate

In court, judge sir told other party adv to mediate for reconcillation, he talked to both of us, and later on when we went to court to judge sir, their adv told lie to the judge sir that i dont want to go with the boy whereas i hv never said so. He didnt let me speak n kept on arguing incliding lies to judge sir

He said both dont want to unite, whereas actually i want to but my husband doesnt. 

Pls guide in such situation, if i tel judhe sir/mam (next time if this thing repeats) , will judge sir believe that the advocate has told a lie or would he suspect me?

Learning

4 Replies

Aishwarya   22 August 2015

If your case is in trial then you can bring up proper evidence. Rather if u dont have lawyer then you could simply argue your own case as their is a provision for the same in the Constitution of India.

deep (deep)     22 August 2015

Thnx a lot for reply but my ques is whether judge sir trust me or he would trust lawyer in this case

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     23 August 2015

Madam, you are saying that for want of money, you have no advocate. To solve your problem, kindly approach the local Legal Services Authority and get a free legal aid advocate. Next, coming to this question, in which the advocate on the other side lied before the court on the important aspect of your unwillingness to cohabit with the husband, you must bring it to the notice of the judge. So, on the next date of hearing, file an application under Section 151 of CPC saying very clearly that you are intended to stay with him and the oppositive lawyer to further the interest of the husband lied about your unwillingness. This shall become a part of record to protect your interest just not in this case, but also other cases that may come up between both of you. Wish you luck. Prabhakar - Advocate (M)9958670740 Family Law legal aid panel-central Delhi (Tis Hazari).

deep (deep)     23 August 2015

Thanks a lot sir I will take care next time if such thing happens This case was disposed off by judge sir that day But I felt helpless, I cud not speak in front of judge sir due to fear n shy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register