LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nitin (Manager)     23 August 2016

Advocate misbehaved in the court!

While in a court, An Advocate misbehaved and beaten peshkar of Civil Judge.

Under which law he can be punished.

a) IPC

b) Advocates Act,

c) Contempt of Courts Act.

and let me know why not IPC? Please support this by judgement.

Regards and thanks in advance

Learning

19 Replies

Pawan S (Advocate)     23 August 2016

Ask him to lodge an FIR first.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     23 August 2016

All three of the above mentioned statutes.

Augustine Chatterjee

Advocate & Solicitor at Law

Sidharth   23 August 2016

Rightly advise by  Mr Augustine Chatterjee 

File the case in  the court of District judge

Nitin (Manager)     24 August 2016

Respected Members,

Advocates are supposed to be the officers of the court.

Don't you think that a sanction U/s197 from competent authority be taken from competent authority ?

Pls support ur answer by judgement.

Thanks in advance and really feeling obliged for all of  your's fast reply.

Nitin (Manager)     24 August 2016

It means that law never protects an advocate but protects public servant in the terms of sanction U/s 197 CrPC ?

Nitin (Manager)     25 August 2016

Reddi sahab,

thanks for valuable advice.

I request all the reputed members of the forum to please give me the judgements in favour of advocate who have committed Maarpit in court.

Advocate who did maarpit is an innocent person. He did this just as to save his father in self defence.

Regards and thanks in advance to all.

Nitin (Manager)     27 August 2016

Respected Members,

My own friend who is advocate got entrapped by Peshkaar of Judicial Magistrate, that's the reason I was looking a help from you.

He is charged with 332,353,504,506. and I need support of all of you respected members get the FIR quashed.

Advocate trapped was sick by paralysis/brain haemorrage and he is leading a hand to mouth life. When he went court, there was a triffle matter of quarrel with Peshkaar which was portrayed highlighted.

Local union of Bar also didn't supported him and Peshkaar filed FIR against the advocate just because Advocate was not ready to bribe the peshkaar. Peshkaar filed FIR and advocate was sent to jail and he also got bail from session court. 

Now, he want to file WP before high court to get the FIR quashed for which he needs judgements in favour of advocate, especially, when incident took place inside the court.

Advocate is a penal advocate of numerous banks on the Civil Side and he never practised criminal law. Neither knows much about the same. 

This really a shame for whole Indian Judiciary that an innocent person (Advocate) is struggling hard at the last time but leader of local union of bar favoured Peshkaar, even after ascertaining the fact the said Advocate was absolutely innocent and he is no where involved in accident.

Really speaking members, I have always seen that Bar Union always support Advocate whether he is right or wrong. But, this is the fresh example where a Bar Union favours the judge peshkaar because of the reason of accepting the bribe from Peshkaar.

The said Advocate is still in trouble and compelled to live an undignified life.

Now, Respected Members, It is upto you, If you can, then furnish such judgements which are in favour of Advocate where Jurisdiction of IPC is barred and Advocate can be punished only under Advocates Act, 1961 for such professional misbehaviour.

So, that the unreasonable FIR be quashed and the said Advocate be able to lead a dignified life.

If you cannot furnish any judgements, then also really thankful to all for your valuable arguments.

Regards & Thanks in advance.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2016

He is not giving any facts of the case. He has set a question paper and all experts are attempting the same.

Nitin (Manager)     28 August 2016

Dear Members,

What additional facts do you want ?

I am ready to furnish everything

Advocate's son is looking after his legal business.

he is also advocate and made convicted with him.

and this not a question paper sir.

Once again, I urge all of you to please help them.

If you need some more facts, It will surely be disclosed on this platform only.

With best regards to all the members who are really taking interest in this hard days of both those advocates.

Nitin (Manager)     28 August 2016

Advocate encountered brain haemorrage some 2 years back and since from that time to till now, he is regularly taking medicines of BP.

I have already mentioned that advocate never practised in criminal law. why don't u all understand.

I am ready to disclose everything but are u all really very serious.

Hadn't there be any decision in favour of advocate who is having a right to practice in courts of law till date.

Pls hlp

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     28 August 2016

Originally posted by : Nitin
It means that law never protects an advocate but protects public servant in the terms of sanction U/s 197 CrPC ?

YES YES

Dear Members,

With best regards to all the members who are really taking interest in this hard days of both those advocates.

1. what was the dispute
  2. what exxactly he did
  3. why he did so
  4. what charges are framed
  5. whether he is on bai or not
  6. what is the stand of the local bar council.

Dear Members,

Does the advocate son of an advocate not know the difference between accused and convict.

Does the advocate son of an advocate not seek better legal advise himself, if understanding law instead of deputing you to seek legal opinon.

he never practised criminal law. Neither knows much about the same. 

But one cannot get degree (both father and son) without passing paper on IPC without which no university can prescribe LLB syllabus.

even an illeterte man on road knows the consequences of criinal action.  SO how does it matter that he never practiced in criminal law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register