LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

syed allham (csr)     23 June 2015

Advise on 366 a

Hi Sir, my case arguments are on this week, falsely accused under section 366 A and 376, all the evidences are examined, when the evidence were recalled for examination victim (GF) and witness Mother has admitted infront of the judge that the age of the victim when the case was filed was 19yrs and she said she was not abducted and she doesnt know who has filed the case, and when mother was examined she told the same that she doesnt know who has filed the case and her daughter was never abducted to any place, coming to 376, the medical examiner has said that there were no marks on the victims body and no force was made out for having s*xual contact, whereas even the victim has said that she had no physical contact with me, so now i would like to know what is the chance of acquittal, and how the case will proceed.

Learning

2 Replies

Atur Chatur (LAWYER ADVOCATE NOT REQD BECAUSE I FIGHT MYSELF PARTY-IN-PERSON (aturchatur@yahoo.com))     23 June 2015

Highlight these contradictory statements & file perjury if you want to fight back.

If u do NOT want to fight back & just want to get out of all this stuff then also due to such vacillating stands the chances of acquittal are high. File defamation & ask compensation due to mental trauma suffered by you due to all this. File defamation after acquittal i.e., within next 6-12 months hopefully.

syed allham (csr)     23 June 2015

Thanks for the advise Atur sir, which statement will be considered by the court, the statement which were made after the recall for examination or which was done earlier, in both the statements victim has not said anything against me but even though i wold like to know the chances, the complainant was the girls father, he said that he filed the case in fit of rage as my parents did not agree for both of us to get married, case is running in Splc session court bangalore, can you please give me some info on 366 A, what is it role in it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register