Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Adi (Manager)     19 August 2013

Advise

Dear All,

I was working for a travel company where have authority to issue tickets of companys client..now after 2 years have resinged but my company has filed a case of fraud and cheating against me. they have submitted all fake documents and mentioned my name in all invoices.they do not have anything in writing for me that i ave issued this ticekts but they are harassing me with the help of police.please help and advise correct action which i can take to save me from all this..

thanks

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     22 August 2013

first seek anticipatory bail. Whether FIR is filed.

Adi (Manager)     24 August 2013

Dear Sir,

They have filed a complaint in economic office of wings , where they have submitted all fake documents like Invoices and E-tickets which does not prove that tickets issued by and payment collected by me..but the investigation officer is threatening me that he will file FIR and not reading my statement which I gave him in writing and statements...advise..

I told him very clearly that statement which they submitted is all fake and check the same in their office accounting software but he is not listening and wants us to compromise.

Please advise..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register