Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sreeram (analyst)     15 July 2014

Advice on insolvent pettition

Dear Seniors,

As I posted in the past also I have nearly 50lakhs of Bank Personal Loan since 2008 and hand loan of 1cr ...but no records...finally after lot of thought process decided to go with IP...

However, few queries before taking the last step :-

1. If we positively submit the documentation in the month of August how much time period it will take to close the entire process...??
  2. Also apart from bank I would like to add few more individuals in the list who are intend to harass me and those are my auncle and aunties only will it be a problem...??
  3. Most imp say "Court approves IP for me and further I go-ahead and open the bank account again what will be the challenges I need to face..???..this one aspect im still confused...and getting multiple suggestions from diff people, I m confused please answer these..???
  4. During this period can i change my name legally...??
  5. As im planning to start business apart from my job but I m unable to do so because of information leak out like NAME, BANK ACCOUNT, FOR COMPANY REGISTRATION, people not having trust on me by using some other persons ID details or information...what is final outcome for me to come out from this solution..???

Awaiting many responses to lead to new life...I got cheated in my own family friends

Sreeram

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register