Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

oxy (mba)     23 February 2017

Advice on almony

Hi,

I am seperated from my wife since 3.4 months now.. we are going legal..since 3 years now.. iam paying mainatance of rs 8000 per month ... now the judge asked to settle or else we will go for argument and close the case.

my wife is asking 50 lacs and i can effort 5 lakhs what to do

can any one advice please

Learning

12 Replies

shrenik (lawyer)     23 February 2017

Delay the case Alimony will reduce day by day Show ur wife u r in no hury of geting divorce

(Guest)
Originally posted by : oxy
Hi,

I am seperated from my wife since 3.4 months now.. we are going legal..since 3 years now.. iam paying mainatance of rs 8000 per month ... now the judge asked to settle or else we will go for argument and close the case.

If you cant adjust why did you marry?  If you cant maintain wife (for which you need wads of money) why did you marry?  If you cant give her alimony what she is asking why did you even seek divorce?  Fault is in seeking divorce.  You should weigh your options before venturing to anything, marriage requires money.  So does divorce.  For both you need money. If no money you should not venture into marriage and also divorce.

What I suggest is, never marry by raising a loan.  Never take divorce by raising a loan either.  Both are self detrimental acts.  G  nd mooch ke biwi ke saath rehna seekho beta.

Sachin (N.A)     23 February 2017

Hi,

Settlement amount depends upon bargaining skills if she is in  legally strong position and not need in divorce she will ask for huge amount else very less amount.

You should also show that you are not willing to pay any amount. 

Let her choose 8000 per month or 5 lac one time payment.

thanks.. so its good to give her mainatance and prolong the case.

i have not taken any dowry 1st case.. so why should i pay her almony....

Sachin (N.A)     23 February 2017

May i know under which section you are paying maintenance?

A walk alone (-)     23 February 2017

Dowry has no link with alimony. Be cool. Dnt go MCD. Show her you are also not in hurry of getting divorce. Let her roam court and waste her money on lawyers. Delay will reduce alimony. When she got tired roaming court with zero result. She will herself come for divorce. Meanwhile you can search some else.

(Guest)
i have not taken any dowry 1st case.. so why should i pay her almony....

Concept of marriage in India is life-long aliimony to wife, staying with you, you take care of her expenses, she does not stay with you, still you take care of her expenses, till the day she remarries or dies.  Not taking dowry is your fault as per Indian standards, dowry is sort of safety deposit which intelligent men take in case marriage wont work or works and give same money back with little more which is interest for dowry taken.  Anyhow, you will have to pay her alllimunny till the day she remarries or till the day she dies.  Anotehr reason is you married in India, thats why u have to pay alimunny to munni.

oxy (mba)     24 February 2017

the problem with her.. she is 100% focus on me.. all she does what i do where i go what i bought and stuff..

i used to have car..before she married me.. and i changed the car..and bought a new one on my father name.. and now she got snaps.. i went trip to mumbai ...office she says in court he travels in flight lol .. i dont know tons of nonsense.

(Guest)
the problem with her.. she is 100% focus on me.. all she does what i do where i go what i bought and stuff..

i used to have car..before she married me.. and i changed the car..and bought a new one on my father name.. and now she got snaps.. i went trip to mumbai ...office she says in court he travels in flight lol .. i dont know tons of nonsense.

These aer the very reasons which will make court decide on maintenance.

oxy (mba)     25 February 2017

i am already paying her maintance every month .. she does not want to settle.. if she wanna settle she want 50 lacs..

(Guest)

Dont go for new girlfriend.  Tumse ek sambhali nahi gaya, aur ek ka ghanta karega ? Going for live in relation or some other illicit arrangement will put you in jail, it might be so that you will be pused toward sooside for the tensions that you are already in.  Pleaase take mcd or have patience and fight case entire life and take divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register