Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

punithan (Director)     10 April 2013

Advice need

Hi

After my father toal 5 legalhire in our family(my mother,1st,2nd,3rd sisters and i am the  last son)  . we have 2100 sqft land in prime place of chennai. my mother , my 1st, and 2nd sisters gave their shares to me in registred document.my 3rd sister not giving her share to me . so i said ok for that . now all documents contains our 2 name s.  now i want to make seprate  document for my shares . how will i do this?  can any one help me for this ?

my email id - punithan11@gmail.com

Learning

3 Replies

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     10 April 2013

Hi,

U can make a agrement in that u have to specifically mention all these details in recital clause.....

(1) Your father  was owner of said property.

(2) died on _________, and left behind 5 legal heirs.

(3) Shares of each legal heir.

(4) Document /agreement ur sisters made in ur favour and for what consideration.

(5) Now, u r owner of how much portion in total out of said land?

This will club entire series of tranactions u entered for said land and get this registered...to secure urself...in future...

Regards,

Neha

MANISH (AQ)     11 April 2013

I have booked a house with a builder. I have paid some amount thru cheques till now and got the allotment letter.

Due to some personal reasons I could not pay the balance amount to the builder, which was verbally agreed between the builder and me that I will be paying the balance amount soon, but no timeline was set for same.

No written aggreement has been done between us and the builder till now.

Now, without notifying me he has cancelled my booking.

Need advice plz..............

sibojyoti chakrabarti (advocate)     11 April 2013

Dear,

On the basis of the allotment letter issued to you by the builder, you can take legal steps against the builder. Since no written agreement was entered specifying the time frame, in that case you have to refer to the allotment letter for the same. In case no time is mentioned in the allotment letter, you are required to give a written notice to the builder specifying that since no time frame was mentioned you did not know when to pay the balance amount and that you had some personal problems also.

If you do not receive any reply to the said letter you can send a lawyers notice if so required. Subsequent to that you can move to the District Consumer Redressal Forum, since there is a clear deficiency of service.

If you require more help and clarification you can mail me at : sibo.chakrabarti@gmail.com

With Regards-

Sibojyoti.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register