Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SaiPrasad Seti (Self Job)     29 June 2017

Adverse possession by govt primary school in my land

Hi ALL,

This is Prasad ........

The Sy.NO 111/1, Area: 1.02 Acre, Dist, Karnataka. 

The Total land was 20.02Acres.

Total = 20.02  Notification is made from KIADB. in 1974
           19.00  Acres is Acquired by KIADB in 1975 
---------------------
            1.02  Acre is KIADB WITHDRAWN 1975 due to Govt Primary School is occupied from 1973
-----------------------

The property is my GrandFather Name from 1963 to 1967 (in RTC/PANI shows only my [GRANDFATHER NAME] CROPPING)

After Mutation effected in my Father Name from 1967 to 1999 (in RTC/PANI shows only my [FATHERNAME] CROPPING)

From 2000 to Till Date (in RTC/PANI show [FATHERNAME & PRIMARY SCHOOL PRESENT]  NO CROPPING

So How may i Getback my Land  .... 1)Rental  2)Compensation 3)Return of Land or Any Suggestion

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad .... 8951899778 

Learning

9 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     29 June 2017

You can file a civil action against the Government after serving mandatory Notice under Section 80 CPC. However, please note that entry in Revenue Record is not absolute as to title to land. It could be that your grandfather had willingly donated the land and the correction was not carried out in the village records.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 June 2017

Agreeing with Mr. P.Venu;

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion after showing all related docs from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters.

SaiPrasad Seti (Self Job)     29 June 2017

My Grandfather & My father has not given any Consent or Agreement or Donated this land. But people think it is donated. High school & College has got Govt land near 2 Kms far in 2007... So know do i have any option for Compensation or Anything Apart ... Kindly suggest ..

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 June 2017

What have you been doing during this period, who has stopped you from filing the case within limitation?

Discuss with your lawyer who is well equipped with relevant facts and documents and local laws, if applicable .

SaiPrasad Seti (Self Job)     01 July 2017

Till know i felt the land is donated. But when i gone for RTI I got information that the land is not donated or Aquisation is not done ... so i trying to resolve the present bad situation of our life ....

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2017

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion after showing all related docs from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters.

Have you asked them to vacate?

If yes, what is the reply?

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 July 2017

It is important to go to the bottom of the matter. The mutation entries in the revenue records (record of rights) could be the starting point. Certainly, it is below the dignity of the Government to claim adverse possession.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2017

The courts may not be generous in such matters.

You may go thru and pick up relevant points;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Property-law-601596.asp

Kumar Doab (FIN)     02 July 2017

You have been adequately advised.

Leave NO stone unturned to fetch relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register