LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna   14 March 2017

Adverse possession

My father is cultivating 1 acre land since 40 years. But we didn't purchased that land. Owner left village 40 years back with his family. We don't have any documents with us. My father took possession when the owner left land as vacant. After 40 years grandsons of owner came to our land with pattadhar passbook and ROR-1b to recover the land from us. Asked us to show any documents relating to land. Please advice me how to face this situation ??

Learning

5 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     14 March 2017

File title suit on the basis of possession. If any disturbance is caused by other party move civil court for injunction.

krishna   14 March 2017

How to file title suit on the basis of possession? Which information and documents required ??? We don't have any documents with us? How much fees required to file case? What percentage of chance to win the case??

krishna   14 March 2017

How to file title suit on the basis of possession? Which information and documents required ??? We don't have any documents with us? How much fees required to file case? What percentage of chance to win the case??

krishna   14 March 2017

krishna   14 March 2017

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register