LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajendra   29 January 2019

Adult’s cricket playing inside soc. compound

I am one of committee member of society at Mira Road, several time I have informed to Adults boys don’t play cricket inside of the society even other committee member also informed them, but they haven’t listen society rules. So I just want to know what we have to take further steps if some society members not follow society rules, please guide how to resolve this issue

Learning

2 Replies

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     29 January 2019

cricket is an outdoor game. call the parents and inform them about the rules of the society and ask their child to play outside. If they refuse to listen to their parents and continue playing, you can seize the ball and bat.

Rajendra   30 January 2019

Thanks for your reply sir!!

We have informed several times softly but they refused/neglected our decision and for seize ball and bat it will difficult. I need some circular/notification of housing society act if any members not follow soc. rules and regulation. Then soc can take any legal option availability. We can show them society rules and inform for refused/neglected soc rules (just for retention). So please give me some guidlince or by-law (email Id- rajannaik24586@gmail.com)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register