Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     06 May 2018

Action of the court, case is non compliance with office obj

Hi,

There was a case in the civil court which was dismissed. Plaintiff has filed the RFA in the HC in March 2017. There was no further updates and case was not proceeding.  Therefore, I have filed an RTI to understand why this case was not proceeding and the public information officer (Deputy Registrar ) has replied with this answer below     

“RFA-548/2017 was posted before registrar (Judicial) for non compliance of the office objection on 06.07.2017 and before the Hon’ble court for order regarding non compliance of the office objection on 07.09.2017. Till today the counsel for the appellant has not yet compiled with the office objection and the matter is ready for posting before court regarding non compliance of office objection”

This means case was already posted before the court on 07.09.2017

I have following questions:

1. If the case was posted before the court on 07.09.2017. Court would have given some order to comply with the office objection within two to three weeks of time but I do not see such order was given.
  2. Now if the matter will be posted before the court again for non compliance of office objection as stated in the last line. What would be the action of the court? Will this case be disposed due to non compliance of office objection or court will give another chance to plaintiff?     
  3. As a defendant what should I do in this case.
  4. Since in the RFA, plaintiff has filed the false statement with affidavit which is in contradiction of the statement filed in the plaint. Either of the statement is not true. If case will be disposed with non compliance of office objection before hearing then how and when I can appear in the court to file the application under  192, 193 against plaintiff for filing false affadavit and misleading the court.    

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register