LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NAYANMONI   22 June 2016

Action against icici bank

I want to take legal step against ICICI bank regarding priority sector lending issue at the court of law. please let me know the procedure.

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2016

Any person may file a complaint with the Banking Ombudsman having jurisdiction on any one of the following grounds alleging deficiency in banking including internet banking or other services. (a) non-payment or inordinate delay in the payment or collection of cheques, drafts, bills etc.; (b) non-acceptance, without sufficient cause, of small denomination notes tendered for any purpose, and for charging of commission in respect thereof; (c) non-acceptance, without sufficient cause, of coins tendered and for charging of commission in respect thereof; (d) non-payment or delay in payment of inward remittances ; (e) failure to issue or delay in issue of drafts, pay orders or bankers’ cheques; (f) non-adherence to prescribed working hours ; (g) failure to provide or delay in providing a banking facility (other than loans and advances) promised in writing by a bank or its direct selling agents; (h) delays, non-credit of proceeds to parties' accounts, non-payment of deposit or non-observance of the Reserve Bank directives, if any, 

1 Like

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2016

First of all show all docs on record, and share inputs  to an able counsel specializing in banking/consumer matters for a considered opinion.

1 Like

Johan kove   13 July 2016

Well I am totally agree with Mr. Rama Chary. According to our Indian Constitution Any person may file a complaint with the Banking Ombudsman having jurisdiction on any one of the following grounds alleging deficiency in banking including internet banking or other services.

find dissertation on rushessay.com review .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register