LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRAKASH SHAH   19 September 2019

Accident claim from new india assurance

Policy Number:13150142160100001212 Claim No: 13150142160190000008 My Brother died in sterling hospital at Borivali after he met with accident in gujarat while driving he tried to save the people who cross the road & met with an accident. Insurance company New India Assurance do not hear or respond,Three times I have file complain to PM but reply is file closed.Letter to various department also blind eye. if any one of your lawyer can help me to get my claim,will be appreciate your club. prakash@pcf.co.in 8850655380 PRAKASH SHAH Because of accident entire rib was fractured & brother was unable to breath & because of rin cage fracture as he fall out of car & Blow to chest rib bruised. My Brother was in sterling Hospital for 14 Days & after 12 Days Doctor request for zventillator which we refused because High cost. Sir,My writing to you is that this Manager do not ubderstand & wrongly blame by appointing some ravati nadam as a agent to probe the case. I have again submitted or handover all the document she ask for.I visited twice in office of New India asurance to discuss with Madam.Al this require both time & money. They mention that no post mortan was done But when we enquired at Hospital they told that post mortan is not required as he was in hospital for 14 days in ICU & Because of rib fracture my brother was ubable to breath properly has no bacterial infection ,no illness only muscular pain near ribs.

Learning

3 Replies

PRAKASH SHAH   19 September 2019

ANY LAWYER CAN HELP ME  IN THIS WILL APPRECIATE WILLING TO PAY NECESSARY FEES FOR THE SAME.

prakash@pcf.co.in

This is 3rd year of accodental death.

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     19 September 2019

approach local lawyer for help

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     20 September 2019

or you can also approach to District Consumer forum for filing a complaint in person and taking orders for expediting the process.  The costs may not be more than Rs.500/- in all. District Forum may help you in drafting a complaint and the procedure is simple.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register