LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sunjaysunath (Manager)     10 April 2019

Accident case

Hi All, I met with an road accident in Aug'18 . Auto riksha come in my in wrong side from divider. All his fault and I suffered 4 fractures out of that 1 is major in my left knee. My age is 35 yrs. I admitted to hospital and Police came to take my statement, at that time auto riksha driver and his parents came to my place and begging for mercy and committed that they will take the responsibility of to repair my bike. I already had full mediclaim cover that's why I didn't asked him to pay my medical expenses. And at that time we didn't realized the seriousness of injuries. So mutually agreed and I given statement by stating everything happened by auto riksha mistake but lastly states that I don't have any complaint against him. Police didn't mentioned auto drivers name and auto riksha number in the statement. But on 2nd day auto riksha driver flipped his statement and didn't given anything to us. *(It was agreed before statement that he'll give us 40k for vehicle reparing) We have his mobile number and address , so my question is that can I file FIR against hime now after 7 months ? And if so, will it be helpful me to put him behind the bars, as I am handicapped because of his driving mistake ? Pls advice

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register