Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Kandala (SR.ACCOUNTS OFFICER)     21 March 2013

Academic query

Dear Sirs,

I am Ramesh Kandala, my academic qualifications are M.COM,M.B.A,LLB, now i want do either ACS,ICWA OR CA.

In this regard, i request you to please advise me to chose a right option from the avbove three. and also provide what type of exemption will be givenin these three courses, when the student have above qualifications.

Regards

Ramesh Kandala

Learning

6 Replies

Advocate Sastry (Advocate)     21 March 2013

Choosing the line of study depends on your career ambition as what you want to be after 5 years or 10 years.. From this forum we cannot specify any particular course. Good luck.

advharshavardhan (Executive)     21 March 2013

Hi,

CS : You can go for CS Since you have done LLB. You will get one paper exemption in CS Executive exam.

The problem in your case will be Articleship....... if you wanna get recongnised as CS or CA, you have to complete the practical traniing ( for CS 15months, CA 3.5 years) . I think you are allready working some where so you will have to take call whether you can take break from current employement ( if you want to be Complete CS/ CA).  

For CA you have to go through complulsary trainning for 3.5 years. Take a call.

All the Best.............

Thanks Mr.Harshavardhan,

I am working as a Senior Accounts Officer since April'2008 and my total work experience is 10 Years one Month. After my graduation in 2002, i had immediately joined as Accounts (trainee) in a reputed sugar manufacturing company. and after that i had opted to do M.COM, M.B.A through  Andhra University, School of Distance Education, Vizag. Now I am pursuing LLB-3 Years (final semister).

I want to become a tax consultant. Please advise me in my further choise/oppertunities.

Regards

Ramesh Kandala

advharshavardhan (Executive)     21 March 2013

Hi,

as you are working in fianance CA/ CWA are better options.

As you may be aware CA course requires lot of hardwork & dedication.... so with doing full time job it might be difficult to do study & work.......... same is for CWA......... if you complete CWA you can work as Indirect tax consultant. Both options are good. All the best.

Regards,

Harshavardhan

Thank u very much Mr.Harshavardhan, i would also like to prefer ICWA.

Nice to meet u.

Regards

Ramesh Kandala

advharshavardhan (Executive)     22 March 2013

You welcome............. :)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register