Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rakesh (ET)     01 July 2012

Absconding from a software company

Hi,

I was in a software company in noida for 5 months.There was a bond for 2 year and 1 lac in case of separation before the said period.They have given us a training on DOTNET in a batch of around 30 for 45 days.Meanwhile I was selected for a PSU and joined there without any resignation,since I dont wanted any Work Exp and relieving certificate.After one month they terminated me and now they are asking for the bond money.I had told them to pay but now since I dont require anything from there and I also have not to go there again for any future employment,my friends suggested not to pay the money.Some of my friends who joined with me also have did before me but they left on medical ground and joined govt service.If I dont pay them,will they take any action against me as they have not done with my friends?.Also they have send one letter to my college since I was selected on campus for intimation of initiating the legal proceeding.should I pay the amount for future relaxation or they are just fearing me?

Kindly give me suggestions.. 

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 July 2012

Do you have copy of leave application submitted by you and approval? Does your supervisor agree to place of record that you had availed leave? You may plead in writing under acknowledgment, with good offices of your company, narrating the situation and need for leave and place on record that you had informed your supervisor and he had given sanction of leave, and request them to call back the order of termination. You may approach a competent and experienced service lawyer and show your appointment letter, and give inputs in person. Your lawyer shall help you to decide the appropriate forum which may be O/o Labor commissioner or civil court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register