LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tarun   06 October 2016

About tep in 498a case

Please tell me about tax evation pitition Where to file ? Because my wife is has fieled fake dowry case demanding huge amount of money about 20 lakhs. Please help me.

Learning

3 Replies

Tarun   07 October 2016

Where to file tax evation Pitition . What documents I need? In lucknow Where i Can file tax evation pitition?

Sachin (N.A)     07 October 2016

Originally posted by : Tarun
Where to file tax evation Pitition . What documents I need?
In lucknow Where i Can file tax evation pitition?

You can get the details of TEP from:-

https://mensrightactivist.wordpress.com/tag/tax-evasion-petition/

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     08 October 2016

Tax evation is   a crime. You may go to jail also. Hence  be an honest  person and pay your taxes. Courts blindly don't award return of dowry amount of Rs.20 Lakhs.  Regarding maintenance also  same thing applies.they overall assess your income and property if it is one  of your sources of income and your wife's income etc and then  fix maintnenace etc. So don't get petrified.Courts would  do  theirown inquiry into thef facts and circumstances of the case  through Chief, cross and Reexamination an d expert evidence  and oral and documentary evidence etc and apply law  to it  and would come to a decision whether indeed she had paid dowry to you or not.If you  appreciate this answer please click thank you button on this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register