Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hiiiiiiii   09 February 2017

About resignation under minor punishment

Hii  everyone,

I am really happy to get a forum like this where experts answer,I am working for a Public Sector Unit  for 6+ years till now. With complete ignorance I have applied for a job in abroad working in PSU and kept my company(PSU)experience  and got the interview cracked .During the background verification,my PSU came to know that I applied for the job  and I was charge sheeted and given minor punishment of increment cut and case is closed now.Now,I am under punsihment ,so my question is under punsihment in a PSU can I resign ,I am even ready to pay the punishment money i.e., the increment cut for 2 years and get the resignation.Kindly let me know that, can  my management reject my resignation when I am under punishment and should service certificate  be given compulsorily if requested by employee or it depends on the management.Kindly let me know how should I approach,I want to resign and get the resignation letter along with service certificate.

Learning

3 Replies

(Guest)

Mr. Anonymous "hiiiiiiii"

You can resign any time even during the penalty period. You can get only relieving letter. Service certificate is not mandatory to be issued by the employer. That depends upon the sole discretion of your employer.

hiiiiiiii   12 February 2017

Thank you sir for your reply, kindly let me know that do management have any right to reject my resignation showing the cause of  punishment and do I need to pay the punishment amount to get the resignation.

(Guest)

Management can reject resignation in the exigerncy of service, but not on the ground of punishment, if awarded on charge sheet, as no recovery is imposed on you .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register