Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

KULDEEP   03 January 2016

About marriage

Dear Sir/Mam ,

I have a question , i am in love with a lady  and passed 5 month together she was living alone with a baby .

her first marriage was happen in 2008 and her hasband has expired . after that she did again marriage in temple with boy who is already marriad but he have not given divorce to her first wife .he lived with her approx 2 year and 4 month and then because of family dispute he left her alone .after one month i met with this girl and we started to love her and started to live in live in relationship .

As this girl have not told me about her secend marriage in starting but after few month later she have told abt him .i have accepted her bcz i have forget all things .and she also dont like this person as always she told me .

but suddenly that person came in his life and she also gone with him and told me its nothing b/w you and me .

please suggest me what i can do against her as she love me still and want to countinue with me but that person blackmail to lady i will told to your parents abt my relationship .

please suggest me with best answer . 

Learning

6 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     03 January 2016

Sir,

Her second marriage with that man is Void in the eyes of law because that marraige is a bigamous marriage and since it was your first marriage with her and her marriage with you would be considered to be valid marraige, better is to file the suit for RCR and get her back.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     04 January 2016

I suggest you forget her legally you cannot do anything against her because she didn't solemnised marriage with you, you both were living in live in relationship and it has no value in the eyes of law, hence forget her and search another suitable for you and marry her .

Need my son   04 January 2016

Dear Sir/Mam ,

Need your help as, how can I get my son back?,

Out of 2.5 years of my marriage my wife spend only 1 year with me approximately and after having a kid she randomly come to my place. When I spoke to her mother even she gets into argument and warns me not to visit her place again. Me and my parents are helpless as we are unable see our son/grandson.    

Currently she went back to her mother from past 4 Month delaying come back every time date is been postponed. This time she went for her Exam to improve her score for oct.15 repeat exam which is not done yet. I am feeling like she is lying to us and not giving specific and satisfactory answer.   

Need your help as, how can I get my son back?.. Please revert if you feel to discuss further for full scenario.  

A walk alone (-)     04 January 2016

Its better forget her and start living new life. I think she was playing with your emotions. Howz its possible her parents dnt know abt her second marriage of approx 2 years.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 January 2016

@Kuldeep:

You should actually thank her and her paramour for she leaving your company at least at this stage.  

Firstly you should understand that you have not married her legally hence you do not have any marital obligation with her neither is she bound to listen to you.  Hence stay dear departed. 

Vicky (Engg)     12 January 2016

brother you have got good live example in your life to see how a woman in need will be.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register