LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sabyasachi ghosh (Sr Manager)     06 June 2010

AFFIDAVIT OF HEIRSHIP

I need an "affidavit of heirship " sworn before executive /judicial magistrate . Anyone or any firm can help please .

Learning

1 Replies

T.V.VENKATARAMAN (LAWYER -CONSULTANCY & ADVOCACY)     06 June 2010

T.V.VENKATARAMAN,  ADVOCATE & TAX CONSULTANT,

CHENNAI.

Sir,

This is like any other affidavit.  You have to swear the details of your heirship and  the source on which base the swearing.  

AFFIDAVIT OF HEIRSHIP

I , Sabyasachi Gosh, S/o................  , aged about ....  , Hindu, residing at ......................................., do hereby solemnly and sincerely affirm and  swear that  am the  legal heir of  Late............(name)...........................The Legal Heirship certificate obtained from the Village Administrative Officer / Tehsildar  is proof of my claim.  I am swearing this affidavit for ........(the purpose may be stated.)

Dated at ..........(place).......... on this the .......day of June, 2010.

Solemnly affirmed by the deponent

before me on this the ......day of June, 2010.                                                                     Deponent

(Signature of the certifying authority with his official seal) 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register