Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     10 February 2010

A Serious joke on India !

An American
visited India and went back to America Where he met his Indian friend who asked him  How did u find my Country

The American said it is a great country
With solid ancient history And immensely rich with natural resources.

The Indian friend then asked. How did u find Indians??

Indians??
Who Indians??
I didn't find or met a single Indian there in India.

What nonsense??
 Who else could u met in India then??

The American said..

In Kashmir, I met a Kashmiri
In Punjab, a Panjabi
In Bihar, Maharastra, Rajasthan, Bengal, Tamil Nadu,
Kerala:
Bihari, Marathi, Marwadi, Bengali, Tamil, Malayali

Then I met
 A Hindu,
 A Muslim,
 A Christian,

A Jain,
A Buddhist

And many, many, many more
But not a single Indian did I meet 

Now, think how
serious this joke is...

The day would not be far off when indeed we would Become a collection of nation states as some Regional anti-national politicians want...

Fight back -
Always say i am Indian
Jai hind 

Please
Tell this to as many Indians you can. Don't forget only Indians.

Learning

9 Replies

sugandh (student)     10 February 2010

Its very true....the societies else whr...have chnged frm 'status to contract' relationships....but here...thr is the othr way round....dez diffrncs have torn India if not geographically...but emotionally....and the most recent and pathetic xample is of Maharashtra. 

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     11 February 2010

Selfishness is prevailing over national feeling. These things are happenning due to dirty politics and people are being misled.

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     11 February 2010

Divide and rule policy is being adopted by the politicians. we must sideline those oppotunists..

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     25 February 2010

jai hind

ad. creaminall (professional Advocate)     03 March 2010

I AM INDIAN. JAI HIND :)

suguna prasad kalvala (advocate)     19 March 2010

sorry I am finding only americans in  India as every thing being westernised. our language, food colths, dressing, and even relations. I am not in a position to understand  where we are going. Our language is disappearing, our culture ,traditional values are not being fallowed.

we are eating burgers and pijjas in place of bajjiaya ,and jelabi  , we are wearing western cloth in place of indian cultural sarry and punjabi dresses, we are going to english convents and calling mother and father as mammy and daddy . The old age homes , divores , murders and rapes ,cheatings  are incresing day by day. All the relations are becoming  materialistic as even brothers are killing each other for the sake of money. Murders becoming common for the sake of even very small money. The relation of own blood and born to one mother and father are also  avoiding the own brothers with a feeling that they are rich and if speak to others they may ask money . where is Indian . Now indian  has no ethical ,moral and human values

KALVALA SUGUNA PRASAD  ADVOCATE KHAMMAM  CELL 9949995476

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     19 March 2010

Dear Suguna Prasad.... when the blow of wind is very strong the tree will bend in its direction, for its force.. for a while, only for a while.  But, will soon recover and get back to its position.  With the pass of wind the weak leaves leave the tree and drift to fall somewhere and perish.  The tree is our Indian culture - No wind (a force created by other cultures) can uproot this tree because the roots of this tree are so deep into the hearts...we dont know how deep, we will realise its value only when such time comes when we have to deviate.  All displacements you see now will gradually restore.... this is only a temporary phenomenon...  fancy world cannot take away the spirit of karmayogis.  

O. Mahalakshmi (Law practiece)     08 April 2010

What an excellent trueth.  I may not get more than this true in my life. 

STUPID POLITICIANS SPOILING THE COUNTRY.   YOUNGER GENERATION SHOULD COME IN TO THE POLITICS FOR DEVELOPING THE COUNTRY.

JAI HIND

BE PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register