LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498A Victim   24 January 2019

65B evidence

my wife filed 65B evidence in family court with audio. She instigated knowingly by abusing me and my parents etc and recorded when I am reacting. She cheated me by hiding her past marriages,cases and lovers.is any judgement to oppose the petition as it happened between wife and husband and between 4 walls. Kindly give professional advice and others don't

Learning

1 Replies

Martin S.   26 January 2019

Originally posted by : 498A Victim
my wife filed 65B evidence in family court with audio. She instigated knowingly by abusing me and my parents etc and recorded when I am reacting. She cheated me by hiding her past marriages,cases and lovers.is any judgement to oppose the petition as it happened between wife and husband and between 4 walls. Kindly give professional advice and others don't

What is the problem here? You want to prove that she hid her past marriage? IF she hid her past marriage, then was she divorced legally?  If answer is no, try to get her old photos etc or marriage proof.  Your query is not clear. You say she was instigating and got recorded you shouting etc. she hs produced that in court and you want to counter that she instigated and you shouted.

Your query is still unclear.  

You have to elaborate your situation to get advice correctly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register