Hi All,

My wife filled 498a, 406, 506 and 4&6 DP Act, In her FIR, 

Please help me and advice me

Learning

6 Replies

Q Slinger (NA)     24 May 2016

Originally posted by : R
Hi All,

My wife filled 498a, 406, 506 and 4&6 DP Act, In her FIR, she mentioned that i drank alchoal and hit her, but I didnt. It happened one month ago, Can i go for medical examination and submit the proof?

Please help me and advice me

Hello R,

The primary reason why you are panicing right now is because your lack of knowledge in the law. 

In any IPC, its up to the complaintant/prosecution to prove the case. So don't do their work for them. Second is that more the number of cases and false allegations on you, the better it is...cos truth will always be the truth, but 100 more lies have to be told to cover up one lie. 

My suggestion is to join https://www.saveindianfamily.in and attend the weekly meeting in your area. They will guide you on how to fight your cases effectively with the help of your lawyer.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 May 2016

The replies by Autoreply and the later one by Slinger are objectionable.

Dear querist,

What kind of a medical test do U propose to undergo now.No doctor can certify whether U were drunk or not drunk one month ago.

So the only option available with U is to fight the cases on merits by engaging a competent lawyer or settle everything outside the court amicably,if both of U feel that there is no scope of a reunion setting aside all the misunderstandings or differences that led to the present situation.

(Guest)
You do not need proof of your innocence. She needs proof of your guilt. Jumping around to prove you are innocent is futile.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     24 May 2016

Dear querist,

What makes U change the contents of UR original post?Legal experts are no fools to be here to help the needy.U can't take them for a ride.

It is to be presumed that the query is only academic and non existent.

A walk alone (-)     24 May 2016

You have done PG. Its post graduation. Its mentioned bachelor than why are you worried PG is higher education than bachelors. Dnt worry first try if any scope of reconcile. If nothing left then go MCD. You or she will get nothing by roaming courts only your both time and money will waste nothing you both will get only divorce. Once family matters come is court only divorce happen. Court will only give dates. Better go MCD and live happy life. Dnt wry about your case because You do not need proof of your innocence. She needs proof her allegations.

Q Slinger (NA)     25 May 2016

Originally posted by : autohide147
You do not need proof of your innocence. She needs proof of your guilt. Jumping around to prove you are innocent is futile.

My point exactly!! 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register