Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar kasimala (Software Engineer)     25 May 2013

3rd son cheated Father and transferred agriculure land to his name

Dear experts,

I am kumar from hyderabad, ap. I need help regarding my grandfather agriculture land share among his sons. 

My Grandfather has 5 sons and 4 daughters. all are married and settled in village only. my grand father is live and all sons are alive.  third son is educated and lawyer, all other sons believed that he is good and will do good to all,they never worried about their property share and all are thinking they will share property after their father. but 3rd son  transfered 2.5 acre land to his name unknowingly with my grand father thumb impression in 2005. He(3rd son) took thumb impression of my grand father by saying that he is apply for house loan for him. My grand father dont know about transfer of land to third son from his name. 

I am not completely sure how he transfered property to his name but i found that  one survey land has status : sale and another one has status : "ancestral property" .

I recently found all this docs in village ERO office and I have filed complaint by my grand father in mandal talasildar office. they have sent notices to all, MRO said that he will verify proofs and docs, take necssary actions to share property. 

He(3rd son) is saying that he will go to court regarding this and no one can do anything about it. 

1. does my grand father has right to change ownership and share property to his all sons now?
  2. what are legal actions we can take against him for cheating
  3. does he has legal right to challenging court ?
  4. how can we use our grand father in this case?

Please share your suggestions which helps to us share property to all sons equally. if your refer  any article no or court verdicts, it wud help me to show it to mro during discussions on monday. 

Thanks

Kumar.

Learning

1 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     25 May 2013

It is difficult to get the sale deed set aside, as your grand father must have executed and got it registered in his name. However, take your grand father in confidence and collect the facts and ask him to file a suit that the said sale is a sham or fradulent transaction. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register