LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

adit   28 June 2019

311 Application rejected

In my one case last date my lawyer moved a 311 application to recall investigation officer as after his statement in the begning of trial, state has produce two more witness after his statement ,but judge rejected the application by saying this is stage of 313 and you are delaying the case....is there any hope that if we move application in high court we will get any releif

Learning

6 Replies

adit   28 June 2019

my case fir number was changed two times,too much cutting on the fir,one allegation was made after arrest,this all questions were cleared when the second witness gave his statement who wrote the fir,for this reason my advocate wanst to re queation the io,on this ground is it ok or useless

adit   28 June 2019

thanks sir for your advice i think u r right

adit   30 June 2019

after 313 in defnece is it possible we can call main witness for cross examination as we will be producing some documnetary proofs in court

adit   30 June 2019

my lawyer suggested that we go for 313 and after that we will produce our defence,this judge is biased and convicting all so i am little scared ,how much time it will take after 313 for our defence

adit   30 June 2019

ok and after 313 how much time for final judgement

adit   02 July 2019

my 313 is done ,i want to give two gavaha ,will these two people will.be summoned by court or i have to bring them myselfe to the court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register