my minor son (17yr9month)was driving a scooty (111cc)and had accident with Luna moped witch is driven by a 80 yr old man and old man is expired after 7 day hospitalisation.scooty is insured and minor son has a valid licence for non gear (Mcwog). police file challan in juvenile court under 279,337,338,304A .four eye witness according to challan.my question is
1-what may final decision in this case & how long may this case?
2-my son want to go out of state for studies & can not present in court on hiring date regularly .can it is possible to free from present on hiring or he should leave study for this case ?
3-my son will 18 yr old on 14-3-19.accident done as minor and decision will come after adult.how treat & punishment in this case as minor or adults.
4-this case effect his carriar or issueing passport ?

1. Obtain bail for accused boy from concerned Juvinile Justice Board. 

2. Seek and get permanent exemption of the boy ( your son) for proceeding on studies through his (accused boy's) lawyer/ surelty/yourself.

3. The claimant (legal representative of deceased) can be advised and requested for proper compensation under the provision of Section 166 of MV Act, 1988.

However, if you are located in Delhi/NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) at:

Ch. No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com    Cell # 9891152939


Total likes : 1 times


Retired employee.

None of the members can presume outcome of the case and duration of proceedings.  if you are fortunate, you may work out for a compromise through Lok adalat.  At the same time, inquire about the license validity of that old 80 years deceased victim and get some valid facts on his health condition.  This may help you to get a compromise.


thanks sir

I am from sirohi Rajasthan not Delhi



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu