LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anubhav Malik   27 May 2019

138 . Accused and family missing

I have filed a case of returned cheques u/s138 of NI ACT . ( 4 cheques of 6 lacs total) Accused is reported as missing by his mother after the date when cheques were issued. I know thats a false report . I have his Pan , aadhar , IT reports , present TDS, Cibil bank accounts of his original identity but He is doing job somewhere with another/false identity most probably. He Deleted all his social media accounts so that nobody can track him as there are many persons who are searching him. I checked his CIBIL Report , he has not paid any of his loan and credit card outstanding since many months and HDFC bank filed recovery suit as wilful defaulter Now my criminal cases are at sworn statement stage . I came to know that his whole family is shifted house and living somewhere else on rent . Now i am sure they are not going to receive summons / warrants . How can I legally take help from police as a conplaintant . Their Joint family is all on facebook and living in different floors in the same house (own house - prental property of accused�s grandfather). Shall I file a separate FIR to report police that all family is trying to abscond if the cases are at sworn stage ? can I legally challenge his mother�s FIR that his son is missing ? As she was negotiating earlier on her own basis for 25% amount AFTER receiving all the cheques and documents which are submitting in court ( which is not possible or acceptable to me ). But now whole family is absconding My advocate is advising me to wait till warrants stage. But I am not able to wait more now. Please advice Thank you

Learning

1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   28 May 2019

Ur advocate has properly stated so don't worry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register