127 not heard. go for revision or appeal or writ ?

Hidden

Revision or appeal or writ ? Sir, As stated earlier, in 125 family court grant interim maintenance to wife @ 15, 000 pm assuming I have rental income from 8 shops. In fabruary,2013 In execution, I ask court to give those shops to wife. Court did. Police attachment report says I do not have any property. Thus it is clear that I do not have any rental income . I filled crpc 127(1) application for modification of order as it is proved that I do not have any shop to get rental income. In january, 2015. Nothing happen for next 8 dates and 2 judges. I have paid almost 1.4 lakh till last date. On last date, changed judge wrote “ on next date, application u/s 127 is to be heard on the first instance, the respondent is directed to clear the arrears before NDOH.” Now today, judge dismiss my 127 modification application stating I do pay arrear of 2.5 lakh. This changed judge appear syco to me . He is ill mannered. Talk very rudely to me. Did not listen to me. When I try to explain my point he says, ' under bhej doonga.” He is not agree to hear to me. He talk to me like I am a proclaimed criminal. I do not understand what is the purpose of 127 (1) application left if I pay all the arrear. Now what to do ? Revision of 127 ? 127 was not decided, just dismissed as I do not pay arreear. Appeal ? Or writ ? To instruct family court to decide 127 application.

Advocate

WRIT is the best option. From the contents it appears that you were not having any shop nor any rental income but your wife had falsely asserted and court by relying on the averment passed order granting interim maintenance and now court is insisting for payment. Under these circumstances WRIT is the best way but you have to make some part payment if the court direct so. Sidharth 9811776422

Hidden

What if I want multiple reliefs ? 

Like transfer , stay on execution etc.

Advocate

For transfer if the court is within the jurisdiction of same high court then move petition for transfer in the high court but if transfer is from one state to another state then it is Supreme Court only who vest with the power to transfer the case. In WRIT you can file interim application for stay of proceeding. Sidharth 9811776422

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu